Section 179 Deduction
As part of the IRS Tax Code, Section 179 allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of certain assets financed or leased and put into service during 2018.* Accelerating depreciation rather than spreading the deduction over the item,
useful life provides a larger tax deduction.
- This covers new and used office furniture, equipment and software.
- Maximum deduction limit for 2018 is $1,000,000.00
TIME IS RUNNING OUT
If you are considering acquiring new or pre-owned office furniture or glass walls systems in the near future this deduction could have a significant impact on the effective after tax cost of the furniture if you utilize Section 179.
2018 Section 179
Section 179 Expense Deduction:
Effective Tax Bracket:
Total First Year Section 179 Deduction:
Tax Savings From Use of Section 179:
Net Cost After Section 179 Savings:
Section 179 significantly reduces the effective after tax acquisition cost of new or pre-owned office furniture.
BUY NOW & PAY LATER!
CLICK HERE FOR LEASING APPLICATION
Lease Your Office Furniture
MOVE YOUR BUSINESS FORWARD
The ability to leverage purchasing power makes leasing a viable option for business of all types.
- All costs can be included in the financing, including delivery and setup charges
- Tax advantages, including Section 179 accelerated depreciation
- Convenient 100% financing
- Maintain budgetary integrity
- Conservation of liquidity and existing debt facilities
- Hedge against inflation
- Quick credit decisions
- Upgrade and easy add-on provisions allow for future hassle-free expansion
- Provide supplier deposit payments
Address: 260 West 36th Street, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Call us at 212-216-9220 or Email: email@example.com